One of three 35s currently on our brokerage list – a full refit has been carried out on the last …Read More...
We have identified an internet problem, which has been affecting our website and internet enquiries since Feb 2014. Should we not have responded to your enquiry, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so as to enable us to reply promptly.
We do apologise for any inconvenience and will look forward to hearing from you.”
Specialised Sadler and Starlight Yacht Sales and ServicesNO FRILLS - LOW COSTS - LESS COMMISSION - PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT - FRIENDLY STYLE
- Specialised National & International Sadler and Starlight yacht brokerage. We do however, now take on various other types of boats onto our books, but remain the NO. 1 for Sadlers and Starlights!
- Equipment supply for all your Sadler and Starlight requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of the whole Sadler and Starlight yacht range, with original build experience and
repairs expertise over the past 20 years
- Repairs and refurbishment in Dartmouth/Totnes for Sadler and Starlight speciality & most other production yachts.
- Our experienced and expert team based in Dartmouth/Totnes are on-hand to carry out ALL your repairs and refurbishment requirements for ALL types of boat – call to discuss further.
If buying a boat, you are well advised to consult Mike Lucas Yachting as regards what is currently available on the market. A comprehensive service is also available to give assistance in procuring a boat bought privately, or even through another broker.
If selling a boat, there is no doubt that Mike Lucas Yachting will understand your craft and project it to the market to good
effect. The right selling price can generally be judged to within 5% at the outset, for boats built 1986 and later. With earlier
build boats, price tends to be more dependent upon inventory and condition, but a reasonable judgement can generally be made.
NO SALE, NO FEE!